Natural Health Research
Dr. Steriti has written several articles that summarize the current research on a variety of diseases. These are in-depth articles that go beyond what is currently available in many of the articles available on the internet. My goal while writing these articles was to go beyond what was available in articles currently available on the internet or in popular health books. Many of these articles are ground-breaking vitamin research.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is an in-depth article that describes the different causes and natural therapies. Perhaps the most interesting part is the debate between American and European doctors. The latter claim that most cases of chronic fatigue are due to adrenal fatigue, a diagnosis that is ignored by conventional MDs, but is a central theme in many naturopathic treatments.
- Policosanol - The Cholesterol-Lowering Supplement describes a nutritional supplement derived from cane sugar that lowers cholesterol better than most drugs. Policosanol has also been shown to relieve intermittent claudication.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Lateral Sclerosis is an in-depth article on natural therapies for ALS (Lou Gerhig's Disease), including references from published research.
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Thrombotic Stroke and Thrombosis Prevention
- Age Associated Mental Decline
- Nutritional Support for Chronic Myelagenous Leukemia (CML) was recently published in Alternative Medicine Review, a peer-reviewed medical journal indexed on MedLine.
- How to Get A Good Night's Sleep with Tryptophan summarizes the research on L-tryptophan, an amino acid found in turkey, for insomnia.
- CDP Choline (Citicholine), a unique form of choline that readily passes through the blood-brain barrier directly into brain tissue. CDP Choline is being studied as a drug for stroke.
My dream is to research and write a textbook of natural therapies for cancer that summarizes the published scientific studies. This would be the basis of naturopathic cancer clinics throughout the world. I am actively seeking an "angel" investor to support this project.
Fantastic new books!
Complementary and Alternative Medical Lab Testing is chock full of references for over 100 diseases.
Nutritional Genetics is also a referenced resource with sections on over 100 diseases.
Great Health Quotes has wonderful quotations about health, healing, disease, doctors, and medicine, and it's FREE.
A Brief Introduction to Naturopathy and Naturopathic Medicine describes the history and modalities. It's also FREE.