- MotherNature.com (in the /library/books directory)
- has a big selection of health books that are free to download, including:
- Age Erasers for Women, Age Protectors, Cycling for Women
- Herbs for Health and Healing, Natural Medicine for Arthritis, etc.
- Life Extension Foundation
- They have one book, "Disease Prevention and Treatment", but it's excellent.
- AllHerb.com has an extensive library with notes on herbal remedies and ailments. It also has publications by the American Botanical Council. Look in the /consumer/healthlib_index.asp area
Fantastic new books!
Complementary and Alternative Medical Lab Testing is chock full of references for over 100 diseases.
Nutritional Genetics is also a referenced resource with sections on over 100 diseases.
Great Health Quotes has wonderful quotations about health, healing, disease, doctors, and medicine, and it's FREE.
A Brief Introduction to Naturopathy and Naturopathic Medicine describes the history and modalities. It's also FREE.